Jun 12, 2011

Oh Happy Day

courtesy of Color Me Katie


Three things that made me happy today:

1. For breakfast, I had a cream-cheese frosted oatmeal cookie sandwich that was out of this world (thanks, Baked & Wired!;

2. I finally saw the movie Bridesmaids, which is hilarious and highly recommended; and

3. I discovered Color Me Katie, a blog about how New Yorker Katie Soloker keeps her life colorful! Aside from having a wicked hand for paper projects, her fun-loving attitude and sense of humor comes across in all her feel-good photos. Not only do some of her photos make me laugh out loud (particularly those of her cat, Moo!), but she also includes videos from her improvisation group called Improv Everywhere.

Remember my previous post's discussion about being able to focus? Well, Improv Everywhere put on a surprise musical that perfectly captures our society's tendency towards information overload. Just like I had to share with you what I ate for breakfast, this video is something I just "Gotta Share!"



No comments:

Post a Comment