Aug 2, 2011

The B-List

This weekend was full of lovely things like...

....books...    
(I want my house to look like this one day!)
 
...berries....
(these raspberries and their cartons were the exact colours of my friend's wedding!)

 

 ....and brunch where I broke bread with wonderful company. 

Pem had family in town this weekend and we battled the heat by spending most of our time inside a few of our neighborhood's tastiest restaurants. This included cheesy, crusty pies from all-organic Coppi's, a small plates dinner at Cork (their grilled artichokes - to die for) and the richest eggs Florentine at the funky Tabard Inn. We ended the weekend at El Centro D.F. with some salty margaritas and shared their rooftop with Kal Penn on what must have been one of his final days in DC.

Blisteringly hot? Yes. Boring? Never. Stay blissful, my friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment