May 14, 2012

Postcard from Vietnam

Cat on a Hot Temple Roof


Last Saturday I returned from a three week trip (2 parts business, 1 part holiday) to Southeast Asia. I was a little worse for wear after the twenty hour flight but feeling very happy after a week with my parents in Bangkok. It also helped that Pem was waiting to greet me at Dulles arrivals. Now more than a week later, I've finally recovered from jet lag so it's back to the blog for me (photo editing and blogging will always triumph over unpacking and doing laundry)! 

I've got a whole bunch of pictures to post, from Vietnam especially. What a host of wonderful, special and occasionally baffling experiences even two weeks will bring you there! But before I get into all that, I have something delicious to share first. Every traveler knows that you get to the heart of a place through its food!

No comments:

Post a Comment