May 25, 2012

Long Weekend, Here I Come!


For the long weekend, Pem and I are hoping to take a day trip up to Baltimore! The last time I was in Baltimore, I was probably around 12 years old and my parents took me to see the famous National Aquarium. We lunched at a Fells Point restaurant where my nascent attempts at veganism ended abruptly after realizing my only option on the menu was a plain salad. Then we ended the day with a drink at a nearby pub. Though the bartender was happy to serve me my Shirley Temple on the rocks, as we left he called out after us, "You can come back when you're over 21!".

Now four years past that age, I'm eager to re-discover the city (especially the Hampden area) and check out the funky American Visionary Art Museum. Any recommendations from folks more familiar with B'more? 

(image above and other cute prints found here on etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment