Feb 21, 2012

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The last time I was in Philadelphia, I was about ten years old and according to my parents' memory, needed a decent nap before I could enjoy any place they brought me. That hasn't really changed much in fifteen years, but I will say that I can't believe it's taken me so long to get back to Philly! 

I had completely forgotten the city's charming narrow streets and friendly locals. Plus, it's an absolute treat for photographers (and foodies! more to come on that soon...)!

We were treated wonderfully by the Hotel Palomar (I scored a deal via Jetsetter). They even had a free wine and popcorn hour every day, which is hard to argue with even when you are heading out for dinner. 

Finally... some pictures from our President's Day weekend in the City of Brotherly Love! 













2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Hope you were able to pick up some goodies at Reading Terminal Market! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! Sadly no goodies from the Reading Terminal Market this time - it was crazy busy! But definitely next time. And yes, there will be a next time! :-)

      Delete