Feb 3, 2013

Beachy Business

I know I promised a post on Hoi An next, but since I'm still working on those photos I thought I would share a few iPhone pictures from my recent business trip to Nha Trang. This beach town on Southern Vietnam's coast facing the South China Sea is well known for its sun, sand and seafood. 

We stayed at the Vinpearl which was actually on Hon Tre Island off the coast of the main city. Cable cars connect the island to mainland and offer a fabulous view (if you're not scared of heights!). The Vinpearl itself seems better suited for family vacations with its amusement park, buffet meals and recreational activities but overall it was pleasant and it did have a nice private beach where you could enjoy a tasty and well-deserved margarita (after a long day in the conference room, of course!).

Below are a few more pictures from Nha Trang, which I look forward to visiting again!






  

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment