May 13, 2015

The End of the Beginning



Hello friends of Dolma! 

I have some bittersweet news to share - this will be my last post on Dolma. I started this blog in order to explore and develop my photography skills, which it has undoubtedly allowed me to do over the years. However, as time passed, I've wanted to create a blog with a broader scope to cover other things I'm passionate about. 

Last month I launched Little Greenhouse in the Big Mango - a wellbeing and lifestyle blog that's focused on health and sustainability in an urban setting. I hope that many of you will check it out and find something there that catches your eye. As such, all past posts of Dolma Photography will continue to live here as well as on my photography portfolio site. 

Thanks for your readership and support these last few years and hope you'll come to visit the Little Greenhouse soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment