Sep 16, 2012

Vacation Time!


Tuesday night, I'm off to Paris! Though I've had a great time the two previous times I've visited, I know this time will be different. Not only will I be there with Pem for the first time, but we'll be in one of the world's most romantic cities celebrating his eldest sister's wedding - hooray!

Though the trip will be short (only 5 days!), I fully intend to get my fill of the city. I may end up needing a vacation from my vacation, but Paris is worth it!

We'll be staying on L'ile de la Cite, which should be a good location for walking to a lot of great neighborhoods. Any recommendations for things to see/do/eat?


p.s. - We used these Paris "mapkins" at Pem's sister's bridal brunch. I found them at D.C.'s Home Rule. Aren't they adorable?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment