Oct 18, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

 
Only 25 days now until we are off to Sri Lanka for one of my best friend's wedding. The wedding will take place over the Thanksgiving holiday and I can't imagine a better setting to count my many blessings, surrounded by some of the people I adore most in an enchanting locale such as Sri Lanka.

Thanks to Sri Lanka In Style, we have an ambitious agenda that will take us around the southern hemisphere of the island - from Colombo, to Kandy, to the Ancient Cities, to the Tea Country, Galle and then we end with a fabulous 3-day wedding celebration in Mt. Lavinia. Whew! Can't wait.

In my excitement I've been browsing flickr for photos from all over Sri Lanka. The one above is from Omnia Mutantur. Some other favorites are below, by James Gordon

 

Have you been to Sri Lanka? Is there any place you would recommend that we absolutely cannot miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment